Direct Support Professional
Direct Support Professionals provide support and assistance with daily living skills and activities such as meal preparation/planning, home management, medication administration, personal care, transportation, and community involvement.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a high school diploma/GED or is at least twenty-one (21) years old.
- Have a valid Social Security number or valid work permit.
- Read, understand, and implement written and oral instructions.
- Be able to perform required documentation and record keeping.
- Experience in providing services and supports to individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities preferred, but not required.
- Ability to lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds.
- Successful clearance of background checks.
- Negative results of drug testing.
All applications can be mailed, faxed, or hand-delivered to the Clay Community Foundations office in Manchester, Kentucky, or email resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.